hello! i'm Azra a nephillim hidden on earth under the name of Dalma always open for RP ,my faceclaim is (brunnette) Ashley Benson, multiship. Occasionally NSFW and 18+ so take yourself for warned ;-D
I am a potato in a field of flowers.
these are potato flowers. do you feel better about yourself now?
this is the most uplifting thing one of my posts has ever been blessed with
Potato plants are a member of the nightshade family and is toxic so you also have the potential to poison your enemies (with you know, the leaves and stems, not the roots that we eat).
The more you know.
honestly, i dont know why i made this.
i mean i do but
Why couldn’t you have made this BEFORE I started my blog??
I ended up making a purple-pink androgynous clown boy who fights nightmarish creatures with a rapier and his acrobatic sex appeal. His girlfriend is a mythical Christmas devil with a 28 inch tongue and goat legs who enjoys BDSM. Meanwhile, he is stalked by a psychosexual Alice In Wonderland-themed crossdresser who has a psychotic obsession with him. There are also demons living next door, and an anthropomorphic unicorn.
Why couldn’t I have been more original? :( THIS will be my main character from now on!
Okay, let’s see if I’ve covered all the bases…
1. Subject is male, but since males are basically just monsters, I’ll give him a feminine appearance. Only girls are allowed to be quirky.
2. Skin is dark, but not TOO dark, so as not to scare away white people or offend activists.
3. Feminine accessories on a guy… earring, check… pink and purple… check. thick-rimmed glasses, check… wide hips… check.
4. Girls can have spunky hair. But since this is a guy, I’m giving him a more reserved hairdo, like that of a housewife.
5. Hipster attire…. Bellbottom pants, ugly brown shoes, a scarf in July, hipster glasses… Okay.
6. Okay. A “natural” figure is good for a female character. But for guys, you need to make your characters extra noodly and skinny. NEVER make your character even slightly overweight if male. A girl can be chubby, because then she’s “fluffy” and cute. But male characters are not allowed to be fat, unless they’re the “pathetic” character.
Yyyyyyup. I’m ready for tumblr!
The saddest thing is that most people will find this humorous instead of serious. We’re standing right beside one another, and yet we text others instead of actually speaking to each other. Have you ever sat down and thought about how uncomfortable we now are around one another that it’s so bad that we literally pretend to be texting someone when we’re not, just so it’s less awkward to stand beside people? What’s supposed to strengthen our bonds has taken away from it. It’s time to take our faces out of our phones and notice the world, give a kind gesture to someone, and go SEE your friends instead of just texting them.
I’m going to let that sink in.
Ah yes let me just up and leave school right in between my classes so I can go see the friend 40 miles away that i’m currently texting instead of making idle chit chat with the people around me that I don’t particularly care for.
Fuck your pretentious shit.
"whines evil technology is making people antisocial its not real communication if its not face to face and im a pretentious self righteous shitbaby that asks random people on the street for the time and feels good about it"